By Michael Priestley, Mark Mason
Each one web page contains an eye catching graph, chart, or desk with inquiries to aid young children learn and interpret the knowledge. contains bar and line graphs, circle graphs, schedules, pictographs, and many extra. an ideal method to construct on young children pursuits and get ready them for standardized assessments.
Read Online or Download Charts, Tables & Graphs, Grades 4-6 (Funnybone Books) PDF
Best instruction methods books
Evaluate equipment in Statistical schooling: a global standpoint presents a contemporary, overseas standpoint on assessing scholars of information in larger schooling. it's a choice of contributions written by means of many of the best figures in statistical schooling from worldwide, drawing on their own educating event and academic examine.
Designed to inspire a fondness for instructing, this wonderful source is helping lecturers create a lecture room weather that empowers all scholars to be greater thinkers.
The heroic struggles of the millions of slaves who sought freedom throughout the Underground Railroad are vividly portrayed during this robust job booklet, as are the abolitionists, unfastened blacks, and previous slaves who helped them alongside the best way. The textual content comprises eighty compelling firsthand narratives from escaped slaves and abolitionists and 30 biographies of "passengers," "conductors," and "stationmasters," equivalent to Harriet Tubman, William nonetheless, and Levi and Catherine Coffin.
- Didactical Phenomenology of Mathematical Structures
- Youngsters Solving Mathematical Problems with Technology: The Results and Implications of the Problem@Web Project
- Skill Sharpeners Math, Grade 1
- Becoming a Successful Teacher of Mathematics
- Elementary Statistics (11th Edition)
Extra info for Charts, Tables & Graphs, Grades 4-6 (Funnybone Books)
2. Which country has the fewest TV sets (per 1,000 people)? 3. Which countries have more than 100 TV sets (per 1,000 people)? 4. How many TV sets are there in Zimbabwe (per 1,000 people)? 5. List two countries that have about the same number of TV sets (per 1,000 people). 32 Charts, Tables & Graphs © Michael Priestley, Scholastic Teaching Resources Name Date 20 Pictograph: Screaming for Ice Cream How much ice cream do you think you eat in a year? Check out the pictograph below to see if you match up to the average for any of the top ice cream–consuming countries in the world.
4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 5 6 8. 9. 10. Annie Taylor Jean François Gravelet 1876 Plastic barrel wrapped with rubber tubes Both rode in a rubber ball with steel frame. Peter Debernardi and Jeffrey Petkovich; Steven Trotter and Lori Martin He crossed with a washing machine on his back. 5 seconds Andrew Jenkins 61 Charts, Tables & Graphs © Michael Priestley, Scholastic Teaching Resources 15 Table: Wacky Weight Watchers (p. 25) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 8 lbs on Neptune Jupiter Saturn Mercury and Mars 210 lbs 3,024 lbs on Mercury; 7,112 lbs on Uranus Neptune Answers will vary.
Use the key to find out what the two different lines represent. Double line graphs are used to compare two similar things as they change—in this case, earnings by men and women golfers. ) 44 Charts, Tables & Graphs © Michael Priestley, Scholastic Teaching Resources Name Date Fore! (continued) 1. About how much did the men’s leading money winner earn in 1960? 2. About how much did the women’s leading money winner earn in 1970? 3. How did the men’s and women’s earnings compare in 1980? 4. How much did the leading women’s earnings increase from 1980 to 1990?
Charts, Tables & Graphs, Grades 4-6 (Funnybone Books) by Michael Priestley, Mark Mason