By Michael Miller
On any given day there are greater than 28 million goods indexed for public sale at eBay, the world's biggest on-line buying and selling neighborhood. virtually $34 billion worthy of item, in additional than 1.4 billion person auctions, was once traded over eBay through the 12 months 2004; that is $93 million an afternoon, or greater than $1,000 each moment. on the finish of 2004, eBay had greater than one hundred thirty five million registered clients - greater than double the variety of clients simply years prior. the 1st variations of this e-book have been best-sellers, so it is just typical we'd replace this nice ebook to mirror a few of eBay's most up-to-date enhancements reminiscent of: eBay shops, Half.com, and buying and selling Assistants.
Read Online or Download Absolute Beginner's Guide to eBay, 3rd Edition PDF
Similar e-commerce books
* Redefines the function of promoting in a electronic, networked industry
Earn enormous enterprise gains on fb • useful, particular, confirmed, and revenue-oriented! • full of real-world classes you should use at once Here’s the complete, start-to-finish plan for earning money on fb! Brian Carter bargains step by step suggestions and functional classes drawn from his eleven years of expertise aiding businesses double and triple their profit on-line.
Dieses crucial bietet eine Einführung in das Thema digitale Geschäftsmodelle. Es zielt insbesondere darauf ab, ihr Wesen verständlich zu machen, und zeigt ihre Ausgestaltung anhand von Beispielen. Die zunehmende Digitalisierung nahezu aller Lebensbereiche hat gravierende Auswirkungen auf bestehende Geschäftsmodelle in zahlreichen Branchen.
- Secure ICT Service Provisioning for Cloud, Mobile and Beyond: A Workable Architectural Approach Balancing Between Buyers and Providers
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to eBay (Complete Idiot's Guide to...(Computer))
- B-to-B Electronic Marketplaces: Successful Introduction in the Chemical Industry
- The Real Business of Web Design
- Pushing the Digital Frontier: Insights into the Changing Landscape of E-Business
Additional info for Absolute Beginner's Guide to eBay, 3rd Edition
The seller is responsible for contacting the high bidder and arranging payment. When the seller receives the buyer's payment (by check, money order, or credit card), the seller then ships the merchandise directly to the buyer. 6. 25%) of the final bid price. This selling fee is directly billed to the seller's credit card. That's how it works, in general. " What You CanAnd What You Can'tTrade on eBay As you can tell from eBay's mission statement, you should be able to trade practically anything you can think of on the eBay site.
5. Still on the same page, select a question from the Secret Question list, and then enter your answer in the Secret Answer box. ) Click Continue when done. 6. eBay now verifies your email address and sends you a confirmation message. 3), click the Complete eBay Registration button in the email message to finalize your registration. 3. eBay's confirmation email. [View full size image] Creating a Seller's Account If you intend to sell items on eBay, you'll need to provide a little bit more information to eBayin particular, your checking account number and either a credit or debit card number.
Like the Navigation Bar, these links appear at the top of most eBay pages. The big chunk of space in the middle of the page is probably best ignored; it's nothing more than a big advertisement for the category or items du jour. Better to focus on the links along the top and left side of the page. Across the top of the home pageacross virtually every eBay page, as a matter of factis the Navigation Bar. This bar includes links to the major sections of the eBay site: Buy, Sell, My eBay, Community, and Help.
Absolute Beginner's Guide to eBay, 3rd Edition by Michael Miller